Heritage Health Physiotherapy Ipswich is a fully accredited and registered Provider of Supports through NDIS. We are committed to helping you regain your quality of life.
Our highly qualified physios have had extensive training on the NDIS program to ensure you receive the right support to meet your own personalised goals. We will work together with you, your family, other health professionals and any other supports to ensure to you get the best outcomes possible.
We are experts in a wide range of NDIS eligible conditions including:
- Spinal-Cord Injuries/Acquired Brain Injuries (ABI)
- Developmental conditions and Paediatrics
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Cerebral Palsy
- Musculoskeletal injuries/Amputations
- And many other conditions
We understand the NDIS process can be complicated but our physios will strive to help you at every stage.
We are experts at assessing and reporting on your specific condition, this will ensure you receive the best possible outcomes on each and every plan.
Depending on which stage of the NDIS process you are currently in, access to Heritage Health Physiotherapy can be activated by the following methods:
- Call us on 3812 1881
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Look for us via your NDIS portal (search for Heritage Health)
- Come into our clinic and talk to our friendly staff about your therapy options